strikingly fast delivery
excelent quality services
tailored to fit your budget
Even though African languages are listed among endangered languages, we realised there is a demand for translation in different fields due to globalisation of the markets on the African continent. Research on Africa shows that given the current situation of African languages, it is clear that there is need to reposition, revalorise and empower them so that they can be used in a wider range of domains.
In addition, as there is a high degree of illiteracy in Africa, there is no alternative to the use of African languages for literacy and for ensuring mass participation
in development, which will in turn impact economic empowerment within the continent. Our team is committed to offering accurate translation in African languages. We guarantee that all our work meets international technical translation standards.
We always contract specialist translators, and always work with an academically qualified staff with industry experience. To meet quality standards the work is edited and guaranteed to meet all the requirements.
1. defining your needs
You are assigned a professional Project Manager, who will deal with your order from the beginning right up until the delivery of the final file to you.
2. process management
The Project Manager defines the profile of the translator who will be most suitable for this particular project based on professional background and expertise.
3. quality assurance
Once the documents have been translated, they are forwarded to the proofreader(s) for careful review and any necessary changes.
4. delivery and feedback
Once you have reviewed the final files and informed us that you are satisfied with the result, the Finance Manager sends you an invoice.
We offer basic-level translations.
- Some clients like to do revision in-house, so we provide a translation done by a native target-language linguist who also carries out self-proofreading.
- Not every translation has to be perfect. If the text is translated for general understanding purposes and it does not directly affect life or property, your fee will reflect it.
We deliver professional translation services.
How is it working?
- The ‘4 eyes’ principle. The translation is done by a native in the target language. Then an independent proofreader reviews the work and corrects it if necessary.
- Our dedicated Project Manager runs a quality check and the results are sent to the translator and proofreader.
- The translation is then ready and the final updated file goes to you.
Need something special?
Contact us and we’ll do it.
What does this mean?
- Some clients come to us with unusual requests. Be it new software, a rather illegible text, a rare language, or a different approach that’s needed, we are open to trying it and finding a solution!
- Every linguistic goal can be successfully achieved with a team of creative minds, a good group of linguists who are open for challenges and an Account Manager who never gives up.
7 years of experience
in the translation industry!
WORDMINDS provides high-quality translation services. We are able to handle any communication related to industries such as business, finance, law, marketing and medicine, as well as technical fields.
more than 15,000
professional, native-language translators
All our linguists have at least seven years of experience in translation, in a range of over 100 languages. We offer quality solutions that are cost-effective and stress-free.
dedicated project manager
for each assignment
The Project Manager monitors all the aspects of the project to ensure that your order is delivered on time and meets our high quality standards.
best pricing options
Our main goal is to provide high-quality translation services and solutions that are stress-free, budget-saving and cost-effective.
native translators only
We work with professional linguists with a variety of backgrounds and specialisations, to provide only the best results.
We continuously invest in quality. We seek out and work with the best translators in the industry to keep clients satisfied with the services they get.