strikingly fast delivery
excelent quality services
tailored to fit your budget
The past years have revealed that Asian and Middle Eastern languages in great demand in the translation world. The most in-demand languages in the United States are Japanese, Arabic, Chinese and Korean. Korean language translation, for example, is a very important part of doing business in East Asia. South Korea has traditionally been one of the pioneering members of ‘Asia Tigers’ club.
What this means is that there an on-going need for Korean language translation. This cross-pollination of business cultures and joint ventures feeds the needs for quality Asian languages translations at home and overseas.
This nation produces and exports an amazing volume of goods, especially considering how small the country actually is. If you are looking for low-cost, high-quality translation connecting English, Chinese and other Asian languages, Wordminds could be your perfect partner.
Our company constantly looks for ways to strengthen our relationships with our talented pool of professional translators. Wordminds delivers reliable, high-quality service with competitive rates. This is complemented with fast turnaround times.
1. defining your needs
You are assigned a professional Project Manager, who will deal with your order from the beginning right up until the delivery of the final file to you.
2. process management
The Project Manager defines the profile of the translator who will be most suitable for this particular project based on professional background and expertise.
3. quality assurance
Once the documents have been translated, they are forwarded to the proofreader(s) for careful review and any necessary changes.
4. delivery and feedback
Once you have reviewed the final files and informed us that you are satisfied with the result, the Finance Manager sends you an invoice.
We offer basic-level translations.
- Some clients like to do revision in-house, so we provide a translation done by a native target-language linguist who also carries out self-proofreading.
- Not every translation has to be perfect. If the text is translated for general understanding purposes and it does not directly affect life or property, your fee will reflect it.
We deliver professional translation services.
How is it working?
- The ‘4 eyes’ principle. The translation is done by a native in the target language. Then an independent proofreader reviews the work and corrects it if necessary.
- Our dedicated Project Manager runs a quality check and the results are sent to the translator and proofreader.
- The translation is then ready and the final updated file goes to you.
Need something special?
Contact us and we’ll do it.
What does this mean?
- Some clients come to us with unusual requests. Be it new software, a rather illegible text, a rare language, or a different approach that’s needed, we are open to trying it and finding a solution!
- Every linguistic goal can be successfully achieved with a team of creative minds, a good group of linguists who are open for challenges and an Account Manager who never gives up.
7 years of experience
in the translation industry!
WORDMINDS provides high-quality translation services. We are able to handle any communication related to industries such as business, finance, law, marketing and medicine, as well as technical fields.
more than 15,000
professional, native-language translators
All our linguists have at least seven years of experience in translation, in a range of over 100 languages. We offer quality solutions that are cost-effective and stress-free.
dedicated project manager
for each assignment
The Project Manager monitors all the aspects of the project to ensure that your order is delivered on time and meets our high quality standards.
best pricing options
Our main goal is to provide high-quality translation services and solutions that are stress-free, budget-saving and cost-effective.
native translators only
We work with professional linguists with a variety of backgrounds and specialisations, to provide only the best results.
We continuously invest in quality. We seek out and work with the best translators in the industry to keep clients satisfied with the services they get.