This is an ideal position for a young professional who is passionate about marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities. The marketing manager manages the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the marketing industry within a company with more than 30 employees
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- A strong understanding of the industry, market dynamics and requirements.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to support the company’s values and needs.
- Create a social media strategy to increase visibility in the virtual community
- Good use of English, Facebook, and LinkedIn skills
- Creative and experienced with Photoshop, Adobe, Corel and other marketing tools
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strategic thinker and a self-starter.
- Social media tools and techniques.
- Capable of working independently and as a key part of a team.
- Strong and proven analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.